Starting my clear liquids

Jillysmom06
on 7/18/10 12:08 am

I just got up and I am not looking forward to this day of being on CLEAR LIQUIDS.  I am just going to keep busy to try to take my mind off of eating good food.

Well I guess it is the beginning of a new challenge for me.....Which I am excited about
I have to head to bed early tonight to be at the hosp for 5:40am tomorrow for my surgery.  It is a good 30-40 minutes away so we have to leave early.
Have a great day everyone :)

Angelica M.
on 7/18/10 1:29 am - Hobart, OK
good luck with ur surgery!  clear liquids is hard for me. i had my sugery on friday.. so im still on them for another day. but it could be worse.. lol Jello, decaf coffee, pops are my faves :) and propel water.

try to sleep as much as you can tonight!  keep us all updated on how you do :)
Jillysmom06
on 7/18/10 4:31 am
Thank you.  I made the jello today , and have all the other stuff but you know I think I will really love an egg once I can or anything else......
I definitely have to head off to bed early to be at the hosp early
I am out getting some rays trying to relax a little. 
I will talk soon
Just keep thinking positive :):)
Pam
Angelica M.
on 7/18/10 7:16 am - Hobart, OK
You will do great!. honeslty im not hungry its just habbit to eat.. and so i look at the food and im like o yah i want it...but actually wanting it to eat , no lol

you are almost there!!! :)
Stephanie M.
on 7/18/10 2:19 am
Clear liquids are not so bad...you will do fine.  Post as soon as you are able to let us know how it went!! 
Stephanie

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Jillysmom06
on 7/18/10 4:27 am
I certainly will post when I can.  Thank you for the link also for the bandsters photos
I love to look at them for motivation
Have a great day
Tom C.
on 7/19/10 6:02 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Checking in to see how you're doing
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Jillysmom06
on 7/19/10 7:30 am

Hello Tom

I think I am doing pretty well considering.   I got sick going to thje hosp this morning Because of my nerves. I didn't get sick from the Anes for the first time YEAH, but was nausous.
I have a patch behing my ear,and liquid percocet if I need it.

I am falling asleep at the pc so I'm going to chat with everyone later

Thank you for checking in with me
PAM

Most Active