I am getting closer to my surgery date and I am nervous

beth21181
on 7/12/10 12:49 pm, edited 7/12/10 12:50 pm
My surgery date is July 19, too! I totally get your nerves, I am having them too. There was a post on here a few days ago in the lapband forum about recommendations for the first week post op and I found it to be very informative.

Jillysmom06
on 7/12/10 8:22 pm
Well good luck to you  on the 19th.  I am going to look back to try to find the post that you were talking about.  I am glad I'm not alone feeling this way.
I'll be thinking of you
RV_RN
on 7/18/10 2:58 am
Hello, very new to all of this, but I have gotten so much from others post, I am one month out and very nervous.  I am trying different protein , vitiamins etc to see what I think I  might like for a variety.  Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 
Good Luck to those going in tomorrow, thanks for all the information
Jillysmom06
on 7/18/10 4:23 am
Good Luck to you also.  Your date will be here before you know it.  It is a very good idea to try things for the variety before surgery. 
I will let you know how things go tomorrow
I can't tell you not to be nervous because I am still a reck but I am glad the surgery part will be over in the am tomorrow.
It is hard for some to not feel nervous
Take care
Pam
RV_RN
on 7/18/10 6:18 am
Thanks for your response and my thoughts will be with you, deep breath and relax.  I know it is easier said than done.   I  know the closer I get I will be more nervous but keep thinking God brought us to this and he will bring us thru this and life will be better and healthier.  Take care, will be watching for updates
Carol
Jillysmom06
on 7/18/10 6:37 am

It is so true!  Thank you so much for your support
Pam

Most Active