Finally feel like I'm working my band!

dozer
on 6/29/10 1:13 am - Branford, CT
Hi Everyone-
I'm only a month out, and scheduled to get my first fill on July 7th. My weight loss had stalled, and I had started to think I would have to wait to get the right fill level in my band to feel success.  Then I decided, hell no- I'm not waiting! I started to eat and then set the timer on my phone for 3 hrs. It's been really helpful stopping me from snacking until that timer goes off. It also seems to help me from overeating, because I'm eating at regular intervals. I''ve also been really good about not drinking during meals. That had been really hard for me! Well guess what?!? I'm eating less, staying full longer, and have more energy. The scale has begun to move again. YEAH!
Denise

Pixieland
on 6/29/10 2:26 am - Davison, MI
Good for you Denise!  You are working it Girl!!

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

Tom C.
on 6/30/10 1:22 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Great news Denise !! Keep up the great work, and WORK THAT BAND !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
sherry1963
on 7/6/10 9:11 pm
Thats a great idea about setting your timer on the phone  I have been trying to go longer inbetween and not snacking out of boardum or stress.   I will give it a try.
Most Active