When is it ok to eat Popcorn?

Hill_Star
on 6/24/10 2:48 pm
I'm craving popcorn soooo so bad you wouldn't even know...just wondering...July 1st will make 4 months out. Does anyone know what it will do if you try eating it this early out?
Pixieland
on 6/24/10 9:34 pm - Davison, MI

I would think you could have popcorn at 4 months out as long as you are tolerating food well.  Start out slowly...but I would say Go for It!
:)  Leslie

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

LillieGracesMom
on 6/25/10 6:22 am
I was allowed to start at 2 months post op.  I buy the 100 calorie snack packs, but usually end up sharing some of it.  Just eat slowly and chew, chew, chew and you should be fine.
Best of luck,
Heather

Tom C.
on 6/30/10 1:36 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
While I say by now you should be ok - speak to your Doctor and/or Nutritionists. They may know a reason why you should refrain from this.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
kimberlina180
on 8/30/10 11:38 pm
REALIZE Band on 02/09/10 with
Is popcorn really okay? I thought the kernels would get stuck.
Most Active