Band Revision In Just A Few Hours

rvbrat2
on 6/17/10 9:24 pm - Lake Elsinore, CA
Can't believe tomorrow will be my year bandiversary. But due to a slow in weight loss my doctor is performing a band revision in just a few hours. He believes my band is having issues or that my port is, not sure??? I pray that surgery will go fine & that after the surgery I will be on tract with my weight loss.

As of yesterday I weighed in at 201, so far a total loss of 43 lbs (34 from the band). I am only 30 lbs from my goal. But overall my health is so GREAT!!

Lisa
Pixieland
on 6/17/10 9:34 pm - Davison, MI

I hope all goes well for you today.  Please let us all know how you are doing!

Best Wishes,

Leslie

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

Considering_It
on 6/17/10 10:06 pm
Good luck :)
Tom C.
on 6/18/10 1:42 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Sending good WISHES your way !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
LillieGracesMom
on 6/18/10 9:00 am
Best of luck.  Keep us posted.  And congrats on your weight loss so far.
-Heather

rvbrat2
on 6/19/10 6:48 am - Lake Elsinore, CA
Thank you all for your messages surgery went well & I got to come home. Turns out my band came loose from the port so the Dr. was able to go in & fix it. He made sure he could fill & unfill before completing the surgery. He have me .5 cc to start. Due to the anethisa I have been very nauseated & vomiting. I even paged the Dr. to make sure this was normal. He said just continue ice chips for now & see how you feel tomorrow. As of today I still have been vomiting & can not hold anything down. Maybe later or tomorrow????

Thanks for the well wishes!!
Tom C.
on 6/21/10 12:52 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
UPDATE PLEASE !! Just concerned (ok, and noisy too
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
CandaceHasCurves
on 6/28/10 12:01 pm - Alexandria, VA
I'm glad surgery went well! How are you doing NOW? Able to keep more than ice chips down I hope??

I think you've done great with your weight loss since surgery a year ago--and am glad/impressed your doctor noticed something wasn't right even though you've lost half of the weight you want to! That's a Good doc!

Update please!
Most Active