OMG my HAIR

kathleen j.
on 6/9/10 10:16 pm - Chepachet, RI
Hi all hope everyone is doing great!! Can anyone PLEASE  tell me what I can do about the hair loss. I am getting VERY depressed about it. I am 4monthes out lost lost 65 with surgery and 34 before. Doing WONDERFULL no fills yet and feel great. HOWEVER losssing ALL my hair it is bad.  I get over  100grams protien ineveryday right from day one. PLEASE tell me it will come back and stop falling out soon. Any advice will help.
Thank You  Kathy
KKSUNSHINE
on 6/10/10 1:17 am
I have heard that Biotin works great. You can get it over the counter.
Highest weight - 261/ Current weight- 186.4/ Goal weight- 155
Follow my journey on You Tube....bamagirl7995
ottofandamly
on 6/10/10 1:30 pm - Oak Harbor, WA

Your hair will all come back!  You are doing a great job!  Hang in there!

Tammy G.
on 6/12/10 11:30 am - Indian Trail, NC
I'm 5 months out from surgery and same exact thing - losing a lot of hair.   My surgeon and nutritionist told me this would happen.   They also told me stay with Biotin (over the counter vitamin).   I've also been using volumizing hair shampoo and conditioner just to make it not so noticable.   I'm told it always comes back.   I started losing about a month ago and I'm seeing that it is beginning to slow down now.  

Good Luck - and it will get better!!

bublegirl1
on 6/17/10 12:03 pm
RNY on 11/10/14
I am going to start the Nioxin shampoo treatment and also want to start taking Biotin supplements. Can someone tell me how much Biotin to take for hair loss? I already have really thin hair so I want to get a jump on this before my surgery on June29th. I keep seeing anywhere from 600 to 5000mcg tablets. Thanks!

-Amie

Dejewels
on 7/2/10 5:27 am - Andrew, IA
Biotin and folic acid is what they told me to use.  I increased those and  it got way better.  Be diligent on your vitamins.
A better day is a smile away

Most Active