And we're off.....

LillieGracesMom
on 6/7/10 10:07 pm
Today my family and I are driving to Chicago (a 13 hour trip with three kids) for my sister's wedding.  I am so excited.  I am her matron of honor and my other sister is the maid of honor.  I am nervous about eating healthy while we are gone, but I am packing all my snacks and back-up meals just in case I am out somewhere and can't get to something healthy to eat.  I won't be able to walk everyday like I am used to, but the hotel we are staying in does have an exercise room, so hopefully I can find some time to do the treadmill or eliptical machine.  I have had steady weight loss since I had surgery in March, and hope to continue that trend even though I will not be at home this week.  Wish me luck.  Thanks to all for your continued support.  I'll be back on the boards on Monday.
-Heather

patsueham
on 6/7/10 11:44 pm - Coker, AL
Heather, relax while you are gone, but don't let thing slip too much or you may not can get back to where you were.
Have a good time, be safe on the roads, talk to you on monday.
SUE IN COKER        
Tom C.
on 6/9/10 5:12 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Heather,

Remember we're all here if you need us durning this time. Also, please remember this a journey for life. So there will be good days and bad days. Just make sure your good days out number the bad. In 365 days, if you're good for 350 you'll be successful. So if you have a "bad" time during this weekend, just get back to the basics when your come back.

All the best - and let us know how the wedding was.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active