Three month post-op doc visit

LillieGracesMom
on 6/3/10 6:04 am
I will be three months post-op tomorrow and I have lost a total of 64 pounds.  I have not had any fills and my doctor is amazed.  In fact, he's recommending that I tell my story for an upcoming commercial because he said I would be an inspiration to others.  Me?  A weight loss star?  Who'd of thunk it?  He wanted to know my secrets for weight loss.  I am losing an average of 4 pounds per week.  I told him I stick to 1200 calories a day.  I get in all my protein and water.  I walk 4 - 5 miles a day. 
Also, the best news of all:  My blood work came back great and I can stop taking my cholesterol medicine.  I'm so excited. 
I am so glad that I decided to go through with the surgery.  I still have a long way to go to get down to the weight I'd like to be, but I am on my way. 
Thanks to all who have supported and encouraged me and best of luck to each of you on your journeys.
Happily a "Loser",
Heather

Athena2c
on 6/3/10 7:38 am
Congratulations!  Sounds like you have been working very hrd.  You are a weight loss star!!

Tom C.
on 6/3/10 9:10 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Heather,

SO proud of your accomplishment!! That's sooooooo great, and an inspiration for so many here. Keep up (or should I say off) the great work, and make sure you keep us posted how things go
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Considering_It
on 6/3/10 9:57 am
You are a rock star!  My own journey is slow, but I feel so much better, and can see my progress, so I don't get discouraged. I'm having blood work tomorrow and am hopeful I can get off some meds myself!
jrzygl217
on 6/4/10 1:49 pm - Paramus, NJ
I was just banded on May 14,2010 ans have alredy lost 28 lbs. i'm so excited to hear about your sucess... Happy Journey 
KKSUNSHINE
on 6/5/10 11:45 am
That is AWESOME. You are such an inspiration. Way to go!!!!
Highest weight - 261/ Current weight- 186.4/ Goal weight- 155
Follow my journey on You Tube....bamagirl7995
Most Active