yes,,,I am finnally feeling like the band is working!!

rosesrbl
on 6/3/10 4:27 am
I had the band put on in Feb 23,2010.I have had two fills so far.# ccs first time 3 ccs sec time.I have been exercising almost every day.Ive been only loosing small amounts.Till yesterday.!!Got 1 more cc..WOW!!I'm loving the band now!After months of not feeling much!I just ate a cup of soup.(first thing all day and its 2:00 in the afternoon!That's unbelievable to me!I am so not hungry!I haven't throw up ..but..for most of the day felt like it.I shook it off..went swimming laps at the YMCA.I feel not so flu ish.Now,don't get me wrong..I'm happy.!How do I know if I'm over filled?I just need some advice from some nice peeps who've gone thru this.I really want to stay this way,except not,,you know?This Am I woke up feeling like I ate Thanksgiving dinner...and then some.Normal after a full band?Thanks,
Kim U.
on 6/3/10 5:01 am
If you are feeling that bad after a full nights sleep you might be too tight. I was too tight once and I let it go almost 2 weeks because I was like you kind of happy about it but when I started having more troubles drinking than eating I knew I had a problem and I went in and got .5cc taken out. How many days ago was the fill? My doc has me do liquids for 2 days after and it wasn't until the 4th day that I noticed how tight I was then like a dummie let it go on for a few more days before I went in for the unfill so I could drink water again.
199 here I come! 

rosesrbl
on 6/3/10 6:07 am
Thanks for the answer.I had the fill yesterday.My doc told me the first fills to eat food.He did'nt say either way yesterday.Maybe thats why I feel so flu like.Its amazing how full I am!Kinda liking it more so than hating it.I am still getting the water in.thanks again,
Most Active