Who is using "Realize my Success"

tanqueray
on 6/8/10 6:34 am
I gave up using the Realize My Success program.  I am a very mobile person--have two kids ages 3 and 6 and needed an app on my phone that I could log food into.  I contacted the Realize support IT people and they said there were no plans to make an app for a Smart Phone.  So now I use Lose It on my iPhone and I love it!!
donnarickman
on 6/16/10 5:27 am - Ontario, CA
I don't like it either!  I have to force myself to use it and my doctor doesn't use it either.  It really kind of depresses me when I log on.  

I use "DietMinder ~ Personal Food & Fitness Journal", a notebook I picked up from Borders bookstore. It even has nutrition guide in the back with room to add foods that you eat that are not listed.  I LOVE IT!!!  I got away from using it but I'm back at it and I feel better and do better tracking.  It tracks liquid intake, exercise, vitamins, all on a two-page spread sheet for the whole day, including snacks.  At the end of the day, just add up the totals.  You can check them out on-line at www.memoryminder.com or you can call 1-800-888-3392 or (541) 342-2300.

Good luck and God bless!!! 
Donna

Capricek
on 6/16/10 11:20 am - Riverdale, GA
Hi,

I tried using the website, but as someone else stated, its not user friendly at all... I use fitday.com. I can journal my foods, exercise and weight. It will also give you total nutritional information for everything you eat.

Hope that helps,
Pre Surgery Weight: 265 

Most Active