Introductions

elusivestrike
on 5/31/10 12:52 am - Richmond, VA

Hello everyone. I am glad I found this place. I am in the process of making a decision on the Realize band for weight loss. I am 257 pounds, and I have had my knees replaced, Arthritis keeps coming back, I also am what is known as Pre-Diabetic with one proven cursor to the disease. I am Hypoglycemic. I believe that this may be for me and My doctor who is Doctor Kellum in Richmond, Va is telling me that he can do my hernia operation and the Realize band at the same time. I am looking for support from my first appointment which is next week to start the process that leads up to the surgery, and support after. I am really glad I found this site.

Nice to meet everyone,

Sophia

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, It's the size of the fight in the dog. . .
Life is a Beach
on 5/31/10 1:56 am
welcome151.gif picture by rainbow9286

Hi Sophia,
I have RA and with the weight I have lost my joints do not hurt like they did when I started at over 260 lbs. This site is a great place for support! Good Luck on your journey.
Fran
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
Tom C.
on 6/3/10 6:56 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Sophia,

Great having your here !! Welcome and make sure you come back often and post !!

And always know we're here for you.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
catwalkerx2
on 6/10/10 9:06 am - montague, CA
Wecome, I am 4 weeks out and doing well. 20 lbs lost and 1st fill on 6/9. Good luck
Most Active