Off to the hospital!

Stephanie M.
on 5/27/10 9:52 pm
Today is the day!! I am excited and a little nervous! Wish me luck!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

CandaceHasCurves
on 5/28/10 1:04 am - Alexandria, VA
 GOOD LUCK!!
LillieGracesMom
on 5/28/10 2:00 am
Best of luck...and remember, each person's experiences are unique.  And, don't be afraid to come back here for support.  We're all here to help each other out.
-Heather

didi0914
on 5/28/10 5:38 am - FL
All The Best!! You'll do great!

CHERISH Yesterday, DREAM Tomorrow, LIVE Today!
<< Didi >>    

BubblinBrwnSgrk
on 5/28/10 1:27 pm - Jacksonville , FL
Good Luck to you !!!!
 I'm getting pretty nervous myself, my surgery is scheduled for June 15th. 

Ms. K <~~~~~~ Just do the damn thing !! 

Rachel DiLo
on 5/29/10 1:24 am
Hey! I hope all went well and you're doing okay today. Welcome to the other side  lol
*~*RacheL*~*

"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past."

Stephanie M.
on 5/29/10 5:02 am, edited 5/29/10 5:02 am
Thanks for all the encouragement! It was a long day yesterday...but it went very well. I had a longer surgery than planned because my hiatal hernia was worse than the doctor thought...so about 2 1/2 hours. I had surgery at 9 am and finally left the hospital at 7 pm.

Today is good, keeping down my shakes and had a little diluted cream of wheat made with milk. Using the gas-x strips, they really helped last night with a feeling of bloating in my stomach (I think I swallowed some air). I slept well and was able to get up to use the bathroom without help.

Looking forward to the shoulder pain going away, but so far have only used a half dose of my liquid hydrocodone.

Thanks again for the good thoughts!! Stephanie

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Tom C.
on 6/3/10 6:41 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Just getting to all these posts, and I want to welcome you to the Loser's Bench in our Winner's Circle.

Know we're here for you.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active