Slippage

OneRedKansan41
on 5/22/10 7:37 am
I am worried about this. I had the band placed back in December. While my eating has changed a lot, I still love to eat-more than 8 oz in a meal. I exercise a lot. I do get heart burn sometimes(mainly with meat) and I have lost some weight(losing more weight every day) I go to my dr June 8. I just wonder what some of the symptoms are of slippage as I kind of have a bit of a tummy ache right now. It is not very bothersome at all. What are the symptoms of slippage?
MARIA F.
on 5/22/10 10:43 am - Athens, GA
The Realize forum is not very active. U will probabally get a much quicker response if u post this on the Lap Band forum.
Tom C.
on 5/25/10 12:42 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Big question - how long ago did you have a fill? A fill may reduce the amount of food you're eating.

As for spillage information, maybe this will help www.google.com/search
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
OneRedKansan41
on 5/25/10 9:04 am
The last fill I had was(not looking at my calendar here) maybe 2 months ago. Thanks for the links, I will check them out..
Most Active