can ya tell any difference??

scaredeesquirrel
on 5/18/10 10:56 pm - Shrewsbury, PA
Absolutely! Your face, your (ahem) boobies, your tummy, all looking goooood! congratulations!
Tom C.
on 5/19/10 5:59 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
I just got to see this pictures because it was blocked from work.

Of course I see a difference. One shirt is a pink and the other blue

Truthfully, there is a major difference. CONGRATS !! You are an inspiration to many !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Hill_Star
on 5/19/10 8:18 am
Tom...what are we gonna do with you...You're  a hooot! haha So I've been told that twice today by family members. But thanks! I'm just glad that someone can tell a difference because as of right now..I can't really see a big difference other than my clothes fitting better
dvolumptious1
on 5/23/10 2:26 am
Yes, I can see a major difference! I'm so glad you are able to lose so much in your middle. That is a problem area for most folks. Are you doing crunches?

Left the band and rocking with RNY.
They say I have an eating disorder but I say, I have my eating in order.         

Hill_Star
on 5/24/10 4:54 am
nope sure ain't...haven't been able to do them because of my back. just doing alot of walking and reaching up and down touching my toes each night. Thanks for the comment
Most Active