I just can't believe it...

LillieGracesMom
on 5/15/10 7:49 am

On March 4, 2010 I wore a size 28 pants to the hospital for my Realize band surgery.  Today, I went shopping for a sundress to wear to my sister's wedding rehearsal dinner.  I tried on a size 22 and it was too big.  I ended up  buying a size 20 dress.  I can't believe it.  I mean, I know that the weight is coming off, but I haven't really been out to buy anything nice since my surgery.  Can't wait to get down to an 18 and out of the 20's forever.
Have a great weekend, everyone.
-Heather

Beckyonthebeach
on 5/15/10 12:09 pm - Vero Beach, FL
So happy for you. You're doing great!

Becky
Lisa Y.
on 5/15/10 12:27 pm
That's awesome!  Congratulations! 
Tom C.
on 5/15/10 9:30 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Heather,

That's FANTASTIC news !! Many times it's these changes which mean more than seeing the numbers on the scale.

Keep the great work going !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Considering_It
on 5/16/10 6:09 am

Congrats!  You are doing so well!

Pixieland
on 5/16/10 9:38 pm - Davison, MI
That is fantastic Heather...keep up the great work!
Congrats to your sister too!
Leslie

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

blueyedgrl
on 5/17/10 3:42 am - Charlotte, NC
Isn' t that the best feeling???  Congrats on your new size
OneRedKansan41
on 5/22/10 8:03 am
Excellent!
Dedi
on 5/23/10 11:59 pm
REALIZE Band on 09/03/09 with
When I got to 18's it was the best feeling ever... I too had to go shopping for a dress for my daughter's graduation.  I pulled larges and extra larges off the rack, and immediately tried on the large first and it fit.  My husband said it looked a little to big in places and I told him there was no way I could fit into a medium anything.  I didn't try it, but its a good feeling not to have a 2 or an X in my clothing!

Good job and keep up the good work.

I started at a size 26 and I am currently wearing 16 jeans. 

Love my band and my weight loss

Dedi

Dedi

260/243/128.8/130

Most Active