Wahoo...

snephew
on 5/13/10 10:21 pm
WOW,  today is going to be a great day, not only is it Friday,  But I have been trying not to weight myself but only once a week... and something kept bugging me to weigh and see... So I did.. and I am down 78lbs.   WOW pretty exciting so I decided to try a pair of jeans I have not worn in over 3 years. and they FIT I didn't eve have to suck in when I put them on!   WAHOOO  

Keep your chin up and smiles on!

-Steve
Banded February 25th, 2010
ckb70
on 5/13/10 11:11 pm - Morrisville, PA
So wonderful...keep up the good work!

No longer a slave to hunger!                        
Pixieland
on 5/14/10 2:59 am - Davison, MI
That is AWESOME Steve!!   Good for you!
It really is a happy friday for you.
Smiling right back at you,
Leslie

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

Tom C.
on 5/14/10 3:50 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Steve,

What a LOSER !!! CONGRATS !!! Keep it going .... downward !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Tammy G.
on 5/14/10 8:05 am - Indian Trail, NC
Very cool Steve --- It's always wonderful to see the successes.   Truly inspirational.

Tooty
on 5/17/10 11:19 pm - Germantown, TN

Awesome, just wait until you try going into that closet again and hoping something will fit that you have not been able to wear and find that it is waaayyyy too big....

I did that recently....I couldn't believe it....the sad part is that they still had the tags on them and never got worn! Donated them to Good Will, someone will be glad to have something new...

Cathlena - 39, 4'11"   Start - 210  3/31/09    BMI  Start: 42.4    
 LilySlim - (OdX3)
Most Active