10 Week Update

sjohnson9206
on 5/11/10 5:11 am - Scipio, IN
So, it's been 10 weeks since I was wheeled into the OR and the band was brought into my life.  My band is nothing more than a reminder to eat well and a tool to help me feel full.  In the last couple of weeks I haven't followed everything to the letter, but I've been pretty good compared to the "old me".

I'm currently down 35# since this all started, my clothes are all looser, I'm feeling great, and life is good.  Today was my first fill and I got 6cc in a 11cc band.  Definitely feel like I'm back 10 weeks ago with restriction.  For the rest of today it's clear liquids only, tomorrow is liquids/mush, and then the next day I can start adding more solids back in.

I need to get back into the gym and this week hubby and I are going to check out one that's closer to home.  Over the course of the weight loss challenge I lost 20# and I'm looking forward to getting back to it.

I seem to be losing well in my legs and upper body, but not so much in the hips, so if someone wants to share some good midsection busting exercises I'd appreciate it.
~Samantha~

Tom C.
on 5/11/10 5:54 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS on your (so far) success. Keep us posted with other updates. This helps us all
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
LittleKathy
on 5/11/10 9:39 am
Sounds like your fairing wonderfully!  Keep up the good work.

LillieGracesMom
on 5/12/10 9:45 am
Congrats on your weight loss.  Keep up the good work!
Best of luck,
Heather

Most Active