2 NSV for me!

Considering_It
on 5/6/10 6:41 am, edited 5/6/10 6:42 am
In the same week :)
#1 - I'm wearing a smaller bra :)� Still stacked though :P
#2 Had breakfast out w/ DH this morning and not only did I�fit comfortably in the booth, there was plenty of room between my belly and the table :)� Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Pixieland
on 5/6/10 9:21 pm - Davison, MI
Woo Hoo!!  Its those small things that most people take for granted that give us bandsters so much  pleasure and motivation to keep on going!

Congratulations...keep up the GREAT work!
Leslie

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

NJLisa
on 5/7/10 2:40 am
YAY!!!!!  I'm sure it is a wonderful feeling!!!
LillieGracesMom
on 5/7/10 8:06 am
Wow, great!  You are an inspiration!  Keep up the great work!

Tom C.
on 5/8/10 9:43 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
So happy to hear about all this (well maybe not about the bra size - jjk). It's these little things that sometimes mean soooooo much more than the actual number. CONGRATS !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active