my nsv

lilystar
on 5/2/10 1:45 pm - Springfield, VA
I've seen a bunch of friends lately that i haven't seen since pre-op - i still havent told anyone i had surgery.  a few have told me that i look great, and ask me if i have lost weight.  this is awesome.   

the part i like more is when people look at me for a second and tell me that they really like what i've done with my hair.  I havent had my hair cut since thanksgiving, and that was a cut i wasnt so happy with from a $12 place.  my roots are almost half the length of my hair, cause i havent dyed or hilighted since last summer!!!  split ends, its flat and dull, and people can't figure out what looks different about me so they compliment my mop! 

I giggle every time.  Its my little secret.  almost 40 lbs gone, i'm wearing jeans i havent worn in 6 years, i feel absolutely amazing.  best decision i've ever made!  i'll really blow minds when i actually get my hair done in a few weeks!!  :)

Tammy G.
on 5/3/10 8:09 am - Indian Trail, NC
That's really awesome .. keep up the great work!!

conchita109
on 5/3/10 1:03 pm - Greencastle, PA
Great job!! It is a wonderful feeling isn't it???

Keep up the good work, you "loser" you!!

Connie

Everything happens for a reason so, I am taking it a step at a time. I can do it!      

OneRedKansan41
on 5/3/10 2:55 pm
On May 2, 2010 at 8:45 PM Pacific Time, lilystar wrote:
I've seen a bunch of friends lately that i haven't seen since pre-op - i still havent told anyone i had surgery.  a few have told me that i look great, and ask me if i have lost weight.  this is awesome.   

the part i like more is when people look at me for a second and tell me that they really like what i've done with my hair.  I havent had my hair cut since thanksgiving, and that was a cut i wasnt so happy with from a $12 place.  my roots are almost half the length of my hair, cause i havent dyed or hilighted since last summer!!!  split ends, its flat and dull, and people can't figure out what looks different about me so they compliment my mop! 

I giggle every time.  Its my little secret.  almost 40 lbs gone, i'm wearing jeans i havent worn in 6 years, i feel absolutely amazing.  best decision i've ever made!  i'll really blow minds when i actually get my hair done in a few weeks!!  :)

Congrats on the weight loss! Keep it up..
Twinels2
on 5/3/10 9:54 pm - Morgantown , PA
It will only get better! Slurge on a great cut and color if you can! You deserve it! 
Shrinking Sharon

dvolumptious1
on 5/23/10 2:34 am
Great job rocking your band and you must make a great friend bc you sure can keep a secret.

Left the band and rocking with RNY.
They say I have an eating disorder but I say, I have my eating in order.         

Tom C.
on 5/25/10 12:20 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Many times it's these types of NON-SCALE VICTORIES that makes all the difference, and keep you on track.

Keep up (or should I say off) the great work. Know you have inspired many today !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active