Am I unusual?

Kymberlib9
on 4/28/10 11:11 pm
Hi All,

I am Kym from NJ.  I got my band in March 2009 and am down 121.  I pretty much eat whatever I want and don't exercise.  I try to take extra protein supplements and a mulitvitamin but I just really don't think about it.

Twinels2
on 4/28/10 11:48 pm - Morgantown , PA
I would say you are extremely lucky. Losing 121 pounds without having to think about it is amazing. I personally have to work at it. I need to weigh and measure and record what I eat or I don't lose anything. I don't have the right amount of fill yet so maybe I will get lucky when I do have the right amount in but, I am not counting on it. Good for you though! Just imagine how good you might feel if you add in a little exercise. :)
Tom C.
on 4/29/10 8:09 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Kym,

CONGRATS on your success!! Keep it up (or should I say off)!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Kymberlib9
on 4/29/10 9:30 am
Thanks. guys.  I am currently at 7cc.  I had to get some taken out last week as it was too tight.  I know I really should exercise but yuck.
Capricek
on 4/30/10 3:42 pm - Riverdale, GA

Congrats! I don't like to exercise either, but I have to. I found that dancing is great exercise. I purchase the Zumba Cardio Party and love it. Its only 45 minutes and I get to learn the Salsa, Samba, Merengue and many more. You should try it, its loads of fun and its over before you know it.

Pre Surgery Weight: 265 

Kymberlib9
on 5/1/10 12:00 am
Thanks for the reply.  I have done Sweatin' To the Oldies a couple of times.  I really should do it more.  
Most Active