Had my first "stuck" incident

NJLisa
on 4/22/10 1:00 pm, edited 4/23/10 6:43 am
Do I get some kind of badge of honor for this?  lol, j/k

I had my surgery on 3/26 so I'm still unfilled.

I came home from work starving yesterday.  I ate turkey sausage and broccoli rabe.   Apparently too fast AND i should have taken the skin off of the sausage.  And chewed it better.  And ate it slower.  Man, it was so uncomfortable and even after I finally got it up I was feeling so lousy all night

I'm glad it happened because it reminded me that the band is there.  I've been very good about following the program I set for myself but it's taken good old fashioned will power because I don't necessarily feel the restriction.  This experience reminds me that I should not test the limits of the band to see how far I can take it.  Because feeling like that was awful!

Considering_It
on 4/23/10 5:23 am
Welcome to the club.  I'll give you the initiation badge next time I see you. 
Tom C.
on 4/25/10 12:34 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
You are now an official bandster .. and I am sorry you had to experience it, but it IS a good reminder what we need to do to live with this tool.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active