Amazed

LillieGracesMom
on 4/20/10 9:34 am
Today I chaperoned my 3rd grader's field trip into D.C. We visited the Lincoln Memorial which has approximately 10 billion steps and then we stopped by the new Air and Space Museum in Chantilly, VA.  Again, there are a lot of stairs and we went up and down at least three times.  I was amazed because by the end of the day I was not drained.  I didn't even get winded going up and down the stairs and in fact, the kids were trying to keep up with me, not me keeping up with them.  I have lost 43 pounds since my surgery last month and I have a lot more to lose, but I was so proud that I was able to be so active today and not feel like I want to die by the end of the day.  I can't wait to see how I feel when I double my weight loss.
Thanks for letting me share,
Heather

Twinels2
on 4/20/10 9:40 am - Morgantown , PA
way to go! That is a great feeling! I am so proud of you! It will only get better.
Shrinking Sharon

CandaceHasCurves
on 4/20/10 9:40 am - Alexandria, VA
 YAY!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!
Reading that brought a tear to my eye! For real!! :) You are such an inspiration for me, you know that already, and I am so so so proud of you and how far you have come so quickly.
conchita109
on 4/20/10 11:57 am - Greencastle, PA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

You are doing well!!!!

Connie

Everything happens for a reason so, I am taking it a step at a time. I can do it!      

devshan
on 4/20/10 12:10 pm - El Paso, TX
YAY!!!  I know those steps at the Lincoln Memorial.  I am fairly certain last time I went I used the elevator!  Great job!!!

Pixieland
on 4/20/10 9:27 pm - Davison, MI
That's awesome Heather!!
Congratulations and keep on working that band.
Leslie

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

Considering_It
on 4/20/10 10:40 pm
On April 20, 2010 at 4:34 PM Pacific Time, LillieGracesMom wrote:
Today I chaperoned my 3rd grader's field trip into D.C. We visited the Lincoln Memorial which has approximately 10 billion steps and then we stopped by the new Air and Space Museum in Chantilly, VA.  Again, there are a lot of stairs and we went up and down at least three times.  I was amazed because by the end of the day I was not drained.  I didn't even get winded going up and down the stairs and in fact, the kids were trying to keep up with me, not me keeping up with them.  I have lost 43 pounds since my surgery last month and I have a lot more to lose, but I was so proud that I was able to be so active today and not feel like I want to die by the end of the day.  I can't wait to see how I feel when I double my weight loss.
Thanks for letting me share,
Heather
OMG!  You are doing GREAT!  I've lost 25 since mine :)
Tom C.
on 4/21/10 3:20 am, edited 4/21/10 3:20 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
WAY TO GO HEATHER !! I love reading these stories more than the "I lost X pounds" only because it goes to show it's not always the AMOUNT OF WEIGHT YOU LOSE - but the AMOUNT OF LIFE YOU GAIN BACK  that's important, and makes the biggest impact!!

Keep it going, and keep on sharing. We love you Heather !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
kathleen j.
on 4/21/10 7:19 am - Chepachet, RI
congrats Heather I am right there with ya and it is AMAZING. I feel like I'am walking on water. Everyday 2 people or more are telling how great I look!!  The best part is I KNOW it to:-) THANK YOU
Dr MANOWN my pc for recommeding I look into the REALIZE BAND!!!
Kathy (really wish I could change the fatkat name)
Most Active