Lose the pre-opt weight

gettingthin09
on 4/23/10 8:44 am
I'm glad your better now! Thank you for the reply :)

The scale still is not moving. I'm wondering if there is some reason why it isn't moving, because i am darn sure it's not from eating too much. I just don't understand, but i will NOT give up.  Does anyone know if they will still do the surgery even if i don't lose all the weight they recommended? I'm worried sick about this. I know a lot of things depend on insurance. I do not have the best insurance at the moment as i am a full time college student and a mother of 2 small children.
CandaceHasCurves
on 4/23/10 10:15 am - Alexandria, VA
 the best thing you can do is document, document, document. Keep a REALLY good, specific, accurate food journal and exercise log, along with any supporting info...some insurances don't care if you do or don't lose weight, some do very much, I'd suggest researching your specific insurance's requirements and reputation. And if you haven't, get your thyroid checked and your blood glucose/insulin levels....those will influence weight loss/gain like you wouldn't believe. ALSO be sure you are drinking enough water--just a little dehydration reduces our metabolism. By the time you are thirsty, it is too late....drink all the time.
gettingthin09
on 4/23/10 11:06 pm
Thank you so much. You have been very helpful. I will do some research right now.
Most Active