Less then 24 hours

Brenda H.
on 4/18/10 12:17 am - Dunkirk, MD
VSG on 02/13/12
Ok, I have less then 24 hours before I go in.  I'm waiting for the call to let me know what time.  I nervous, but sure everything will go fine.  I hope my liver shrank and there are no complications.  I haven't been able to eat today and most of yesterday for that matter.  I think it's just nerves.

LillieGracesMom
on 4/18/10 2:53 am
Best of luck on your journey.  The first couple weeks will be the hardest for you, but once you get past them you'll really be glad that you made the dicision to take charge of your life.  I hope you have a speedy recovery.
-Heather

gettingthin09
on 4/18/10 9:06 am
Good luck! I'm sure you will be fine :)
Cinder1215
on 4/18/10 11:56 am
Good Luck and Keep us posted !  A new beginning

Cindy

Tom C.
on 4/18/10 7:00 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Brendah008 today is probably the day. GOOD LUCK and when all is done, your  place on the Loser's Bench in our Winner's Circle will be ready for you !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
ckb70
on 4/18/10 11:18 pm - Morrisville, PA
Yea!  Good luck you will do great!

No longer a slave to hunger!                        
Twinels2
on 4/19/10 1:24 am - Morgantown , PA
I am sure you are banded by the time you read this. Congratulations to you and welcome to the losers bench. If I can help at all please ask.
best wishes
Shrinking Sharon

scaredeesquirrel
on 4/19/10 6:21 am - Shrewsbury, PA
 Good luck!  You are on your way now!!
You already know what fails.  You also know what works.    Pick one.     
CandaceHasCurves
on 4/20/10 2:43 am - Alexandria, VA
I'm betting you are banded and home by now! I hope you are quick to recover! Welcome to the club!! :) I had my band exactly a week ago; what a difference a week makes! It does get better! :) 
Most Active