MAJOR scale victory!!!!

renee K.
on 4/16/10 5:05 am - Augusta, GA
I got on the scale this morning and found that not only did I lose 5 lbs during my vacation/cruise, but since i have been back (just this week) i have lost another 7 pounds and I am now
10 pounds away from losing 100 lbs!!!!!!

LillieGracesMom
on 4/16/10 5:20 am
Wow, congratulations.  That HAS to feel good.  Keep up the good work.
-Heather

renee K.
on 4/16/10 5:23 am - Augusta, GA
I NEVER imagined it would happen!  But WOW its coming true!!!!  I am so so so so so so so so happy!

CandaceHasCurves
on 4/16/10 5:37 am - Alexandria, VA
 Congrats!!! What a wonderful surprise!!!!! Work it! :)

ckb70
on 4/16/10 6:17 am - Morrisville, PA
That is so great...keep up the good work

No longer a slave to hunger!                        
Jess36
on 4/16/10 11:57 am - kenosha, WI
Congrats! That is wonderful!
Kelslaw
on 4/16/10 4:23 pm
congratulations!!!! That is awesome to come back from a vacay to find out that you lost weight, not many can say that. Keep it up!

Begin Pre-Op diet at 292--End Pre-Op diet at 277
Post-Op weight 277
Goal weight 175
Goal 2 weight 150        
Tom C.
on 4/16/10 8:23 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
eFn-TASTIC NEWS !! Great going !! You're doing great, and an inspiration for all !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Pixieland
on 4/16/10 9:47 pm - Davison, MI
Woo Hooo...way to go!! 
That is really impressive especially since there is food EVERYWHERE and ANYTIME on those cruise ships!!
Feel proud sister freind!!
Leslie

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

Considering_It
on 4/17/10 11:22 am
Congrats!  That is a huge accomplishment!
Most Active