Just an Update with pics

Hill_Star
on 4/11/10 4:17 pm, edited 4/11/10 4:25 pm
I don't know if you all can tell any difference...I can tell a little not much. But happy to say that On March 1st I weighed in at 351 right before surgery...today on April 11th a little over a month from surgery with no fill what so ever...I weigh in at 316. I still have a ways to go but I'm super happy with what I have done so far. Loving my Band! Don't know how to post the pictures on here but I have them on my profile. Thanks for looking and reading. Let me know what you all think

Pixieland
on 4/11/10 10:00 pm - Davison, MI
Way to work it girl!!  Congratulations!
You look FANTASTIC!

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 4/12/10 6:37 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Congratulations Sebrena,
I wouldn't see the pictures. But wanted to say way to go.  Keep up the good job.
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Hill_Star
on 4/12/10 4:36 pm
Thanks very much! I gotta say...Thank God for Lap band lol I'm very happy with how the weight is falling off. Whether its slow or fast...as long as it keeps going down and not up. Best wishes
Most Active