Introduction "Mj"

FAT2FIRM
on 4/10/10 1:24 pm
Hello Everyone... 
  My name is Maryjane, most people call me Mj, I am 49 years young, married to the Love of my life 28 years, We have three daughters, I own and operate My in home Daycare in Augusta Ga.
 I have been a member of Obesity Help for over a year now. Researched and spoke to many bandsters before deciding to  get the Realize band. It has been two years of Praying, Soul Searching and Research.. It has actually went by fast. My Surgery is scheduled for April 19th, 2010.@ 1:30 p.m... I am Excited..Happy...Greatful, Filled with Joy and even Weepy at times about My surgery... many mixed emotions...Mostly all Good !! Can't wait to post my first loss...I KNOW I can Do This!!!!!!

Mj

ckb70
on 4/10/10 9:03 pm - Morrisville, PA
Congratulations and good luck...you will do so well.  It can be hard hearing a 90 pound weight loss in 3 months from an RNY person when the band only allows you to lose 1-2 pounds a week.  But, in the end or the long run you will do better with the band.  It is a lot of work to get the fill right and what you can and can't eat. 

Next week...so exciting!  Recovery was nothing and all you will need is some liquid Tylenol...don't worry about anything!

No longer a slave to hunger!                        
Tom C.
on 4/11/10 8:25 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Hey MJ,

Welcome to our always increased constantly decreasing family. I have your seat on our Loser's Bench in the Winner's circle all ready !!

Come back and know we're here to help you
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
conchita109
on 4/11/10 11:20 am - Greencastle, PA
Hi MJ!!

I am so excited for you and I can understand the plethora of emotions you are feeling! Time will fly and you will do well!

Please keep us posted and in the interim, I will move my 27.5 pound LESS hiney down on the LOSER's BENCH for you!! YAY!! (dusting, dusting....)

Connie

Everything happens for a reason so, I am taking it a step at a time. I can do it!      

olcountrygirl
on 4/12/10 4:11 am
You go girl! I too am waiting but getting very nervous. My fear is my compulsion to food. How do I give up those? I know they are what is killing me. Still kind of nerve racking until I actually committ and do it. Good luck to you.
renee K.
on 4/12/10 2:02 pm - Augusta, GA
Hey gal!  Good to see you posting!  I will do my best to be there when you wake up...call me with details.  I go back to work tomorrow.

Can you beleive I LOSt weight on the cruise????????? yippieeeeeeeeeeee!

Love you bunches!

FAT2FIRM
on 4/15/10 11:22 pm
Thank you Everyone For the Sweet Comments and support..
3 more days... Renee, Thank You for being a Great Friend and Inspiration to me..I will be going home the same day. Dr. Blaney moved my surgery up to first  case..Instead of 1:30 it will be 8:00.. he is going to try to do one incision..He siad it might take 10 or 15 minutes longer...I am Excited... VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mj
Most Active