Surgery date on April 22, 2010!

Junquejo
on 4/9/10 10:52 am - Creal Springs, IL
I went yesterday for my pre-op workup. I start clear liquids on April 15. I am getting really excited. I have been lurking here for a while & am very grateful for all the good information.

Jo
Tom C.
on 4/9/10 10:02 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Jo,

So glad you are joining our ever increasing, always decreasing, family !! Make sure you keep us posted how things go !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
CandaceHasCurves
on 4/9/10 10:14 pm - Alexandria, VA
Hi Jo!

My surgery is Tuesday, April 13...Good luck to you!
LillieGracesMom
on 4/10/10 12:16 am
Congrats on your upcoming surgery date.  This is going to change your life forever.  Can't wait for you to become a real "LOSER."  See you on the losers bench.
Best of luck,
Heather

Junquejo
on 4/10/10 7:59 am - Creal Springs, IL
Thanks for the warm welcome! I am so ready to be a loser!! 
FAT2FIRM
on 4/10/10 1:05 pm

"CONGRATULATIONS"
I am also having Surgery..Go for my pre~op The 14th ..Surgery The 19th...I am very nervous..Never had surgery!! I'm Very EXCITED to be starting a new way of life..Healthier way of life.WOOO HOOO...
Thank YOU Everyone for all the post I LOVE IT!!! The tips..hints and support are all what I need to be strong and KNOW I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!! We all can !!!!!

conchita109
on 4/11/10 11:31 am - Greencastle, PA
You all will do just fine!! I am moving my hiney down on the LOSER's BENCH for you all to share a seat with me!! Please keep us posted and think HAPPY THOUGHTS!! You will be a "LOSER" like us in no time!!

YAY!! We can do this!! No worries...

Connie

Everything happens for a reason so, I am taking it a step at a time. I can do it!      

SunnyJenny05486
on 4/12/10 12:42 am - Woodbridge, VA
REALIZE Band on 03/10/10 with
Good luck to you!! 

olcountrygirl
on 4/12/10 4:40 am
Good luck to you. I am still waiting for mine. I am nervous yet excited at the same time!
Most Active