third feel was scary and it hurt

terri64
on 4/9/10 6:07 am - Houston, TX
i had my third fill...it was painful...the needle would not go in..they had to poke me twice...i was under a camera and he said my port had moved and that is why it was hard to get in. I'm still a lttle sore from this it's been 2 weeks alread.  I think i even had some tears  come down.  I think in my next visit i will tell him to please numb it.
I'm on my way to a healthier life style.                    
Tom C.
on 4/9/10 9:56 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Sorry to read about your pain. Did they fix the port? 

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
CandaceHasCurves
on 4/9/10 9:59 pm - Alexandria, VA
oh no! Do they normally not numb you?

Is the fill at least helping, though? That BITES that it hurt and still hurts. :(

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wXlkbVH/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wXlkbVH/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
Kelslaw
on 4/11/10 8:09 am
All of mine hurt like that. It takes at least 10 min for her to feel me b/c my port has moved. It was not in the same place that she had marked on my chart from the first fill. She does numb me with lidocain but that only numbs the skin, not the muscles that they may hit searching for your port. I cried and want to throw up during my fills. She even gets out the u/s for it to check on placement.

And I am wanting to go super conservative on my fills, meaning more fills for me. But that is the way I wanted it so I tred on

Begin Pre-Op diet at 292--End Pre-Op diet at 277
Post-Op weight 277
Goal weight 175
Goal 2 weight 150        
terri64
on 4/14/10 2:59 am - Houston, TX
going to doctor today. i feel feverish..nauseated and don't feel like eating and tired..what is going on..pain on my right side..
Most Active