Are you hungry? You gotta get these cookbooks!

Pixieland
on 3/31/10 10:23 pm - Davison, MI
 LOVE them both!!   Simple, Easy recipes and all ingredients you can find in any grocery store.   I highly recommend them.  The website is pretty awesome too....www.hungrygirl.com

200under200_seephotos_buynow_bnew book

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

nkara
on 4/1/10 12:15 am
 Oh awesome! I love their website.  I need to go check out the cookbook. I seem to eat the same thing everyday and need to start switching it up a bit. 
 Realize Band 11/2009 ... revision to RNY 12/27/11. 

Pixieland
on 4/1/10 2:20 am - Davison, MI
I think you will really like them.  There are many kinds of recipes...snacks, smoothies, breakfast food, salads, entree's, deserts.  All of them that I have tried are really wonderful.
P.S....they are good for hungry guys too!!  LOL!!

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

Tom C.
on 4/1/10 6:35 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
How good are these meals with their protein? If decent, I will check out half.com to order them.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Pixieland
on 4/4/10 9:56 pm - Davison, MI
Hi Tom,

The entree's are good with protein.  They use alot of skinless boneless chicken breast, turkey, soy crumbles, FF shredded cheese, etc. 

The second book '1,2,3' has more entrees than the 200 recipes under 200 calories.

I hope you like them.  I certainly do.

Most Active