new and have a question

Tom C.
on 3/27/10 8:45 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Each State; Insurance company; plan are different. In NJ, your BMI needs to be 35 to 39 with co-morbidies. And if your BMI is over 40, you need no co-morbidities.

Now you may have some co-morbidities that you forgot you had

How's that depression doing?

Sorry to hear about that constant hearburn !

Wow, so your joints really hurt when your walk and climb stairs - shame !!

Are you still having occasional trouble doing number 1?

Maybe if you read up more on some co-morbidities, it will remind you of the issues you have .. UNDERSTAND !??!?!?!?

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
beck720
on 3/28/10 6:10 am - Granby, MA
Hmmm............ that's interesting because I actually DO have Acid Reflux (says my doctor), bad knees, they sound like celery cracking every time I climb stairs!  My depression is under control through meds.  That was brought on from the POF (Premature Ovarian Failure)  I will do my homework and see if there are any other reminders. 
Thanks!  :)   So can't wait to start losing and actually keeping it off. 
You were GREAT help.
Tom C.
on 3/28/10 6:40 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
And we can't wait to have you on our Loser's Bench in the Winner's Circle.

GOOD LUCK - and keep us posted. And feel to reach out if you need any other reminders
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active