Introducing myself

renee K.
on 3/24/10 5:32 am - Augusta, GA
Hi to some of the folks I knew from the board a year or so ago and Hi to all the newbies!  I am Renee-- I have been away from the boards for a while...quite a while in fact, and I just wanted to get back involved.  I have alot of experience to offer being 18 months out.  I know I have not done my duty to help others as I should, so im here if anyone needs help/advice or just a shoulder.  I dont have any tremendous story to tell, but i have had some interesting experiences.  I plan to post more often.  So drop by my profile and say hi, let me know you were there. 

I have alot of catching up to do!  When I left the boards there were virtually no posts on the REALIZE board!  This is AWESOME to see so many folks here!

:)
Renee

Considering_It
on 3/25/10 1:11 pm
Welcome back :) I'm looking forward to your posts!
Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 3/25/10 2:43 pm - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Hi Renee,
Welcome back,  Glad you found us over here on the Realize board. 
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Tom C.
on 3/27/10 8:30 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Renee,

Great to have you back!! Your wisdom and experience will help many people - newbies and veterans.

Glad to have you back !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active