Exercise

OneRedKansan41
on 3/21/10 2:26 pm
This past year, well, ok I have always known this, but this past year something really sunk in for me: All of the dieting and bariatric surgery in the world won't help me if I don't exercise. So I started an exercise program back in November. Exercising on a regular basis. I started walking, then I joined an exercise class. Sometimes, I have to drag my butt away from the computer, but I have found that ... I actually ENJOY the exercise, especially the classes. I have met new people, they have even told me that I have lost weight and my coordination is already better. yes, I am still very clumsy, but I don't really care. When I go to the classes, I have a card that keeps track of how many classes I have had. I am going to class 4 times a week for an hour each time. I am approaching my fiftieth class. The music is good, and the people are friendly. I am going to keep going! The workout is hard (hard for me anyway) when I lose more weight, I will add more classes to go to..
Tom C.
on 3/22/10 1:18 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

I am soo happy for you !! Now you have inspired me

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
OneRedKansan41
on 3/22/10 10:03 am
Awwwww shucks
Most Active