Just checking in.

kathleen j.
on 3/20/10 11:29 pm - Chepachet, RI
Hi all I have reading for a few months now. This is my 1st post. Well excpect for trying to get a ticker. I had realize band 2\2\10 and doing GREAT. If ever I have had a question it was answered here or main forum. I would like to thank EVERYONE for being here. I have lost 68lbs 34 before surgery and 34 since I have to work on my toning my lower have of body is fine from tred mill and bike riding but the top half oh boy needs help any tips would be great. I just found some old toning cords I bought yrs ago I just never even opened them lol. Well that it for now. Have a great day all!! Kathy
Tom C.
on 3/21/10 4:06 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Hey Kat68 !! CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS SO FAR YOU LOSER !!.
You are an inspiration to many !!

Now, can you lose just one more thing for me. the FAT in your user name? I thinks, sexyKat fits sooooo much better.

Good luck, and know we're here for you !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
kathleen j.
on 3/21/10 4:22 am - Chepachet, RI
Thanks Tom!!!!  I want to change my name too buy I can not figure it out. same with the ticker thing makes me nuts lol. You are really a inspiration you ALWAYS give such good advice.
Kathy
OneRedKansan41
on 3/21/10 2:03 pm
Congrats to you!
Most Active