First Fill

rich_in_nfpa
on 3/19/10 2:52 am - New Freedom, PA
I saw my surgeon yesterday for the first time since my surgery. They were really happy with my progress -- down almost 20 pounds since I was last in their office before the surgery (5 weeks ago).

I like that I don't feel rushed when I see him. I had a lot of questions I've thought of since the surgery and we went through all of them. Then he gave me my first fill -- 4 cc. So, I'm back on liquids for a couple of days, then pureed and on to solid foods. I don't feel a lot of restriction yet but I can still tell the difference.

It's weird but I'm kind of excited by my first fill because I feel like I'm really on my way -- even more so than the surgery. Barring problems, I'll see the surgeon again in six weeks when I'll get a 2nd fill.
Rich -- "One Day at a Time, One Pound at a Time"
(Start: 292.6 / surgery weight: 265.0 / current: 205.6 / goal: 175.0)
conchita109
on 3/19/10 3:46 am - Greencastle, PA
Good job!! You are doing very well!! 

Connie

Everything happens for a reason so, I am taking it a step at a time. I can do it!      

LillieGracesMom
on 3/19/10 4:58 am
Sounds like you are on a roll.  Best of luck and I hope you have continued success!
-Heather

Tom C.
on 3/19/10 9:57 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Rich, you LOSER, way to GO !!  You are a true inspiration.

And it's so great to see you are happy with your Doctor. That's is one key component in being successful.

Keep up the great work !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active