Update

OneRedKansan41
on 3/18/10 3:51 pm
Well, I had my 3rd surgeon office visit the other day. I had slight gain just 2 pounds. I have kept up with the exercise 4 nights a week for an hour each night since January 5th. I do like the classes, but I am still clumsy. All in all, I have lost 40 pounds since December.I have about 120 more pounds to go. No real problems with eating or chewing my food. I have had a total of 4 ccs fill since I had the surgery. I guess that isn't too big a fill, I think it is the standard. My main Dr was very happy with the progress that I have made since my last physical. I will be down much more weight when I see him again in 6 months!
Tom C.
on 3/18/10 9:35 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS on your accomplishments !! Keep it up (or better off) !! Know we're here if you need us !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
LillieGracesMom
on 3/19/10 4:56 am
Wow, 40 pounds?  You go, girl!  Can't wait to have that much weight gone, too.  Keep up the good work and keep us updated and you continue your journey.
-Heather

OneRedKansan41
on 3/20/10 10:38 am
Thank you for the kind words everyone.
Most Active