I want to toot my own horn!!!

Dedi
on 3/18/10 1:17 am
REALIZE Band on 09/03/09 with
For the first time in 10 years I am wearing a pants size that does not begin with 2!!!  I have on a pair of size 18 pants and I feel great!!! 

I always read on the boards people are complaining about things, I just wanted to share some good news and how wonderful this surgery has been in my life.  I would go back and do it again in a heartbeat.

My husband and I just started a running program called couch to 5K.  I highly recommend it for those of you looking to start running.  I never in my wildest dreams thought that I could run at all.  We just started the program so I am still in week 1 of 9 weeks.  By the end of the program I should be able to run 3 miles.

Good luck to all of you about to have the surgery or those of you just starting to think about it.

*hugs*

Dedi

Dedi

260/243/128.8/130

Tom C.
on 3/18/10 1:55 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
TOOT AWAY DEDI !! BE PROUD !! and CONGRATS !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Pixieland
on 3/18/10 2:52 am - Davison, MI
Congratulations Dedi...a size 18 is just fantastic.
 I admire you for starting the running program. 
That is awesome!!

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

LillieGracesMom
on 3/18/10 5:31 am
Wow, keep up the great work!  Congratulations!

OneRedKansan41
on 3/18/10 3:52 pm
Congratulations to you!
Twinels2
on 3/19/10 12:01 am - Morgantown , PA
TOOT any time! I love seeing positive posts on here. I actually find a lot of them and it helps keep me motivated. I am not at the point where I can say I want to start running but, I too just went down to a size 16 and that does feel great!
Shrinking Sharon

Most Active