fill & restriction

fduffy
on 3/15/10 11:00 am
One month today, and OMG!!!  I feel bad habits creeping back and am frightened.  I have my first fill next week.

Does anyone know how many cc's the Realize band can handle?  I want to be familiar with the lingo.

For some reason, eating solid foods frightens me; with liquids, I get quickly bored and over the whole thing, but chewing seems to make me want more food.  Has anyone else experienced this right after returning to solids? 

I know some people need a lot of time to get to the sweet spot; I hope I get there in an early fill!!!!!

Thanks for any feedback.

-FD

Jordiesmama69
on 3/16/10 2:46 am - Roscoe, IL
Before you get good restriction, this is all about self control and will power. You will get there though. I try and keep things exciting (as much as possible LOL) I switch around carnation instant breakfast drinks, make smoothies with them as well, the choc one with milk and a banana in the bleneder is an awesome treat! Just be sure when eating solids that you do your proetin first then veggies and if room, a starch. I have the Realize C and it is an 11CC band, I have 10 in mine and I have alot of restriction right now. My Dr does aggressive fills though so that will also depend on how much you get each time. Hang in there and let the band be a tool and help you
Most Active