Realize mySuccess

KKSUNSHINE
on 3/14/10 11:07 am
love Sparkpeople.com.....been on there for a couple of years & found the site very helpful.
Highest weight - 261/ Current weight- 186.4/ Goal weight- 155
Follow my journey on You Tube....bamagirl7995
sjohnson9206
on 3/15/10 6:11 am - Scipio, IN
The Realize site is rather clunky, and I hate having to go to the Realize site and then click for the login to get the pop-up.  Anyone have a link that just takes you to the pop-up?

I also think that the food diary could use some work, and I miss all the already logged in information from sparkpeople or thedailyplate which I use to fill out the info into the Realize site.

I too am only using it so my surgeon and dietician can get the info, but if they can get around to making a group on sparkpeople I'd be really happy!
~Samantha~

Kim U.
on 3/16/10 5:09 am
I find it hard to use too? I don't know or think my doc sees or uses the site? What are they suppose to see on it?
rich_in_nfpa
on 3/16/10 8:40 pm - New Freedom, PA
I'm not sure exactly how much detail they can see but the general idea is that they can review your progress and see if there is anything that's giving you trouble and step in to help you. Of course, to be successful, you have to be rigorously honest when using the food and exercise diaries. I think whether a surgeon's practice uses the website or not varies greatly. Some surgeons use it more than others and some surgeons don't use it at all. I'm not sure where my surgeon is on that spectrum but I intend to ask him when I see him on Thursday.
Rich -- "One Day at a Time, One Pound at a Time"
(Start: 292.6 / surgery weight: 265.0 / current: 205.6 / goal: 175.0)
Kim U.
on 3/17/10 5:16 am
I don't think mine looks at it as he hasn't asked me if I use it or not. I would think if they were using it to collect data they would encourage me to use it more. I too use another site to track my calories its called myfitnesspal.com. Its great and you can even have friends on it like on here and I have non WLS friends and family on it with me.
199 here I come! 

Most Active