TCasola!!!

Considering_It
on 3/12/10 1:06 pm
Will you autograph my copy?  Nice article
http://www.njherald.com/
cockpit2001
on 3/12/10 4:13 pm - Birmingham, AL
WTG Tom! I have only been on the site for a couple of days, but have read your blog and alot of your posts. You are an inspiration to me.
KKSUNSHINE
on 3/12/10 9:15 pm
Tom that is awesome.....u are a true inspiration.
Highest weight - 261/ Current weight- 186.4/ Goal weight- 155
Follow my journey on You Tube....bamagirl7995
Tom C.
on 3/13/10 5:15 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

First of all I am embarrassed to say the least. I had no idea it ran nor would anyone really care.

Second, THANK YOU ALL for the kind words. I am very humbled by them.

If that article helps one person, than I will be a happy person.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Life is a Beach
on 3/13/10 12:46 pm
http://www.njherald.com/story/news/Weight-loss-surgery

Here's an updated link since I had a hard time finding it. Super job Tom especially representing us Bandsters. You were one of the first people who stood out for me on these forums and I agree that you are truly inspiring! Keep up the great work and good luck on your journey too!
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
Kenworthlady
on 3/14/10 8:05 am - KY
I agree with you TCasola. When I need inspired I go to the Realize Band Forum and read what Tom has posted. He has helped us all soooooooooooo much. Thanks Tom
kenworthlady            
rich_in_nfpa
on 3/15/10 12:46 am - New Freedom, PA
Ditto what everyone else has said, Tom. Your experience, strength and hope help me stay on track.

Thanks!
Rich -- "One Day at a Time, One Pound at a Time"
(Start: 292.6 / surgery weight: 265.0 / current: 205.6 / goal: 175.0)
Most Active