Surgery Tomorrow

tmminor
on 3/9/10 9:11 am
REALIZE Band on 03/10/10 with

My surgery is tomorrow and I'm still a bit nervous.  I know I'll have pain and hopefully I'll be able to handle it without an issue.  Please say a prayer for me!

snedly318
on 3/9/10 3:21 pm - Mine Hill, NJ
Done.  I'd be worried if you weren't nervous!  Your in my prayers.
Snedly318
Pixieland
on 3/9/10 8:37 pm - Davison, MI
Me too!!  Best wishes to you!  Let us know how you are doing when you are feeling up to it. 

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

LillieGracesMom
on 3/9/10 8:46 pm
Best of luck!  You will be fine.  The hardest part is the first couple of days, but once you make it through, you'll be just fine.  My thoughts are with you today and I hope you have a speedy recovery.  Keep us posted as you feel better to let us know how you are doing.
-Heather

Considering_It
on 3/9/10 8:47 pm
Count on mine.  I'll be looking forward to your post op post :)
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/10 2:11 am - Philadelphia, PA
Will keep you in my prayers, all should go well. Its normal to be nervous. I am now 16 post op and feel great you will too. Keep us posted on your progress.
Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 3/10/10 3:15 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Keeping you in my prayers to have a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery.
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Gloria S.
on 3/12/10 2:02 am - Lexington, MA
Hoping by now u r well on your way to recovery.  Congrats!

Banded 8/16/2006; Dr. Billy, Ventura, CA; maintaining since 12/2007

For more lap band inspiration and information visit
www.bandedliving.com

Confused about whether or not surgery is for you, read my book "Is Lap Band Surgery for Me?, available on amazon
Most Active