I am officially banded

Twinels2
on 3/3/10 2:30 am - Morgantown , PA
I had my surgery yesterday and just got home this afternoon. I am very sore and tired but, doing fine otherwise.  
Considering_It
on 3/3/10 3:32 am
Yay!  Welcome to the Loser's Bench!  Just remember that each day you will feel better :)
rich_in_nfpa
on 3/3/10 4:39 am - New Freedom, PA
Awesome! Welcome to the loser's bench!
Rich -- "One Day at a Time, One Pound at a Time"
(Start: 292.6 / surgery weight: 265.0 / current: 205.6 / goal: 175.0)
Tom C.
on 3/3/10 8:01 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Allow me to be the first to call your LOSER !!! And ain't it grand ?!?!?!?!?! 

CONGRATS !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
aBeautyWithin
on 3/3/10 9:06 am
Congrats!!! by tomorrow you will feel so much better :)
follow your bliss..

Tana10732
on 3/3/10 11:24 pm - Thomasville, NC
Congrats and welcome, "loser"!!!

3cc on 12/10/09, 0.8cc on 1/25/10, 1.0 cc on 3/15/10, 1.0 cc on 4/28/10, 0.2 cc on 6/16/10, 0.7 cc on 8/26/10, 0.8 cc on 10/15/10, 1.0 cc on 3/17/11 and 0.3 cc on 6/9/11.  8.8 cc in my 11cc band

HW 258/SW 242/CW 170/GW 140

Twinels2
on 3/3/10 11:37 pm - Morgantown , PA
Thank you so much! I do feel a lot better today and can start full liquid diet today. I feel hungry but, don't really want to eat, if that makes sense.
I have never been so happy to be called a "loser" in my life.
Tahnks again everyone,
Sharon
Kenworthlady
on 3/4/10 2:27 am - KY
Congrats Sharon, you will feel better soon. And Congrats to all of you having surgery today. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
kenworthlady            
LillieGracesMom
on 3/6/10 12:12 am
Hello fellow loser.  Got home from the hospital last night and have not had any issues with gas or pains.  Only the incision where they put the port has really bothered me, but pain meds definitely help.  I've felt hungry and have had to force myself to drink slowly so as not to overdo it.  Hope all goes well with your recovery and looking forward to becoming big losers with you.
Best of luck,
Heather

Twinels2
on 3/7/10 8:41 pm - Morgantown , PA
Hi Heather,
So glad you are doing well. I felt so much better two days after surgery it was amazing. I only take some motrin every now and then. I am really not happy about the liquid diet. I can't stand most suppliment shakes/powders. The lack of variety is really the biggest thing that gets me down I think.
I do feel hungry a lot of the time. My tummy growls the "dragon sounds" too.
How are you doing with the liquids? Have you found anything you really like?
I only have a couple more days before I can add purreed foods. Thank God.
I lost 2 pounds so far but, I got my monthly a bit early and possibly have weight gain from that. I told myself I would way for a week too. I lied LOL.
I have to remember not to get too carried away with it. Good luck, keep in touch.
Shrinking Sharon

Most Active