Tomorrow is the big Day!

Twinels2
on 3/1/10 12:18 am - Morgantown , PA
I am so excited!! I have been on the liquid diet for 4 days. Lost the 3 pounds I gained the 2 weeks before that and I am all ready for surgery. I can not wait to get this done and start being a real "loser". Thanks for all the pre op advice and support.
Sharon

LillieGracesMom
on 3/1/10 12:49 am
Congratulations and best of luck.  I hope you have a smooth recovery.  I'll be joining you on Thursday.  See you on the losers bench.
-Heather

Twinels2
on 3/1/10 3:07 am - Morgantown , PA
This is great. We will all be able to support each other. My twin sister is having hers tomorrow as well.
Thanks everyone

rich_in_nfpa
on 3/1/10 12:56 am - New Freedom, PA
Congrats on your big day! Mine was last Tuesday and I'm already seeing results. I had actually gained weight immediately after the surgery due to swelling but my scale this morning told me I've lost almost 6 pounds since last Monday. I know that dramatic loss won't continue but it did my heart good to see those numbers.

Wishing you the same success. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Rich -- "One Day at a Time, One Pound at a Time"
(Start: 292.6 / surgery weight: 265.0 / current: 205.6 / goal: 175.0)
Tom C.
on 3/1/10 3:04 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Sharon GOOD LUCK to you !! Let us know how it turns out !!

Heather - can't wait for you to join us !! We're waiting !!

Rich - soooo happy to see you're progress and how you are now losing. Keep up the great work !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Considering_It
on 3/1/10 3:19 am
Congrats and good luck!
patti S.
on 3/1/10 7:55 am - Millsboro, DE
best of luck to all having surgery & to all that have recently gone through it, how exciting! I can't wait for my own..........
Patti S.            
Most Active