Surgery is approved and scheduled for March 10th

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/10 1:16 am - New Albany, IN
I am excited beyond words!

I got the news yesterday that I have been approved. We scheduled the surgery today for March 10th! I can hardly believe it!

Thanks for all who post! You guys have helped me during my decision-making and the wait for approval!
Considering_It
on 2/26/10 2:41 am
Congrats and start getting ready!  3/10 will be here before you know it!
Tom C.
on 2/26/10 3:30 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS !! I have reserved a spot on the Loser's Bench in the Winner's Circle
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Kenworthlady
on 2/26/10 5:37 am - KY
Congrats on getting your date. Hope to see you posting about your weight loss soon................
kenworthlady            
KKSUNSHINE
on 2/26/10 7:17 am
AWESOME...I am so happy for you.
Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 2/26/10 11:30 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Congratulations.  March 10th will be here before you know it. 
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Twinels2
on 2/27/10 7:31 am - Morgantown , PA
I am so happy for you! I am having surgery Tuesday 3/2/10.
Woot hope we are both big losers!!!

Kenworthlady
on 3/1/10 1:25 pm - KY
Congrats to all of you having surgery this week. Cant wait to see you on the losers bench. Scoot over Tom here they come.
Tom you inspire me. I love to hear your answers. You tell it like it is, and the best part is you can back it up, you have proof that it can be done.
Keep on keeping on.....................................
kenworthlady            
Tom C.
on 3/2/10 2:47 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
 THANKS 
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
(deactivated member)
on 2/27/10 9:06 pm - New Albany, IN
I can't thank you all for the support. It is so cool to be part of this community!
Most Active