Exercise after first fill

nutbat
on 2/25/10 9:31 pm
Had it yesterday, and I feel fine. Anyone think I can exercise as hard as I usually do, or are you supposed to take it easy? I have that "am I going to ruin my band" worry.

I find that the nurses, etc. don't really have anything to say about exercise, and I think it's because they assume we are heavy because we sit on the couch eating chocolate and peanut butter all day. Anyone else ever get that feeling?
Tom C.
on 2/26/10 12:00 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
TALK TO YOU DOCTOR FOR SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS - but after 24 hours after a fill you should be normal and can do anything. If your Doctor is like mine, you're probably on liquids for the first 24 hours, then soft-foods then normal food - so you may want to take it a bit easy until you're eating normally.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
James M.
on 2/26/10 6:24 am - SAGINAW, MN
Absolutely talk to your doctor and follow his directions.
my own experience has been that I can do what ever activity I want after a fill, I often get a fill during a break from work and go right back to work(I do a very physical job) I dont even get a band aid.

Good Luck
MARTY

Most Active