milestone!!

shannonmaysmile
on 2/24/10 8:29 pm - randolph, NJ
I am so excited, I am finally out of the 300's!!  Still a long way to go but it is a huge milestone for me.  It did not take a month for me to get to where I was, so as long as I am losing at a slow, steady pace I am happy!!

Shannon

LillieGracesMom
on 2/24/10 9:41 pm
Congrats, you are well on your way.
I start my liquit diet today and am having my surgery next Thursday.  Hope to see you on the losers bench soon.
Keep up the good work and keep us updated.
-Heather

Tom C.
on 2/24/10 10:18 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
MILESTONES is what this entire journey is all about. Keep setting them and when you hit it, move onto a new one.

For me when I was 435 pounds, just getting into the 300's was the first. Then 350; then just under 300 or fitting into jeans the the 40 waist range; then 250 and jeans in size 38. Now my new one is 233 - because for me that's when I officially move from OBESE to OVER WEIGHT :D !!

Keep sharing those MILESTONE with us. No matter what it is. Soon you'll realize which each MILESTONE you pass, you're that much closer to where you need to be.

CONGRATS !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
melslongjourney
on 2/24/10 11:14 pm
Shannon,
That's awesome!
I was at 326 starting out and whew ...I kept telling myself... How the heck did I get into the 300's? But when I hit that 299 mark I thought and said out loud while still on the scale I will never see you again 300. I have a long way to go too but you have the right attitude and I think celebrating these milestones will help all of us stay focused on what we need to do. Remember slow and steady is the way to go. That's what I what tell myself on my weekly weigh in.
Take care,
Melissa

~Melissa~
SW/326 CW/224 GW/175
~ 4cc added in 11cc realize- C band~ 02/08/10~
~1 cc added 03/08/10
~1 cc added 05/03/10
~ 1cc added 07/26/10
~ .05 cc added 09/09/10
~ .05 cc added 01/06/11
~ .25 cc added 06/06/11

shannonmaysmile
on 2/25/10 2:25 am - randolph, NJ
Thanks for the support everyone!!  This is really a great website for motivation. 

Considering_It
on 2/25/10 7:55 am
Congrats!  That is a great milestone!
Tammy G.
on 2/25/10 8:45 am - Indian Trail, NC
That is so awesome.   I haven't made my first big milestone yet - I can't wait.    Glad you made it - celebrate celebrate!! 

Tom C.
on 2/25/10 10:32 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Tammy I need to correct you .. you made a big milestone on January 15th 2010 - the day you took control !! 
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active