Alternative to Premarin tablets after banding?

Cathy B.
on 2/10/10 4:46 am - Statham, GA
Anyone here take Premarin before banding?  I had a hysterectomy in 1996, and must take this medication.  it is a hard, coated tablet, that I'm thinking isn't going to crush very well.  What are you using now that you're banded?  Thanks so much!!
CathyB
Surgery date:  May 4, 2010!! 

Hill_Star
on 2/10/10 3:43 pm
I've not been banded yet but I can tell you that I'm on alot of medications and that you will have to asks your doctor about it. I was told as long as it not NSAIDS *I hope thats what its called lol* or bigger than a normal m&m then it should be fine. Also was told to call the pharmancy and asks if its ok to crush or break into. Hope this helps...your best bet would be to asks your doctor. He may have a different opinion than some other doctors. best of luck!!! Oh p.s. please exucuse my spelling. Not my best subject lol
Cathy B.
on 2/10/10 10:52 pm - Statham, GA
Thank you, Sebrena.  I have a friend who is a pharmacist, so I'm going to try to set up a time to talk with him about my medications.  Good luck to you!!!!  Do you have a date?
Surgery date:  May 4, 2010!! 

Hill_Star
on 2/11/10 5:45 am
I just found out just a few seconds ago...its march 1st ...gotta arrive at 12:30. I can't wait!!!!
Most Active