Hiccups????

(deactivated member)
on 2/10/10 1:17 am
I have asked this question before - but thought I would try again.  Does anyone have trouble with hiccups at the beginning of eating?  After one or two well chewed bites?  My Dr. is a little mystified as well.  I am getting a little fed up.....
wildheart63
on 2/12/10 8:45 am - IL
for me it was first bite syndrome...so i start out by drinking a cup of hot tea which opens up my band and i can eat a meal....a small one but a meal....i have 8.4cc in my 9cc band so i am at great restriction. but i am happy where i am at, i can eat about 1/2 cup sometimes  3/4 cup  it all depends on the food.  i also get hiccups if i eat too fast ..
try the hot tea thing
LORI

(deactivated member)
on 2/12/10 8:48 am
Thank you so much!  I will try that.  BTW - how did you get that cute ticker on your page?  Love it.
wildheart63
on 2/12/10 9:28 am - IL
your welcome...i promise it will get better and easier..just be carefull...stuck episodes are not fun or pretty!
go to your profile and go to health tracker then tickers and widgets...set it up it's easy..
lori

Alisha R.
on 3/8/10 11:29 am - Plant City, FL
best cure for hiccups is sucking on a lemon!
IT WORKS EVERY TIME!!!!
Alisha
Im in the 200's YAY!!!!
Come check out my clothing exchage site 
www.weightlossclothingexchange.blogspot.com 

Tom C.
on 3/9/10 7:17 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
best cure for hiccups is sucking on a lemon! 

Or seeing me in a speedo - plus that also helps you lose weight, but the wrong way
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active