TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/26/10 12:26 am - Fort Worth, TX
  I don't feel very grateful today.    I am still have major family issues that are getting me down with my 24 yr old son.   Please keep him in your prayers.....he needs them badly ( a recovering drug addict ). Grateful for my WLS, health, life although it isn't great right now, Support groups and my OH friends. Grateful for forgiveness of things in our lives that we have done wrong.      Grateful for my faith in God and for prayers.     Grateful for my 3 son's and husband even though this particular son is totally breaking my heart !!!  Love you guys !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Rachel DiLo
on 1/26/10 4:18 am
On January 26, 2010 at 8:26 AM Pacific Time, Vivian Prouty wrote:
  I don't feel very grateful today.    I am still have major family issues that are getting me down with my 24 yr old son.   Please keep him in your prayers.....he needs them badly ( a recovering drug addict ). Grateful for my WLS, health, life although it isn't great right now, Support groups and my OH friends. Grateful for forgiveness of things in our lives that we have done wrong.      Grateful for my faith in God and for prayers.     Grateful for my 3 son's and husband even though this particular son is totally breaking my heart !!!  Love you guys !!!

I will pray for both you and your son. My sister is a recovering addict as well, though the recovery part is questionable.

I am grateful for the surgery and the new me in the making. Im grateful for my family and friends, and all the opportunity that has come my way. Im grateful for life, my free will, and freedom. Im grateful that I've had the strength to live without smoking this year so far. Im grateful for OH and all the support!
*~*RacheL*~*

"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past."

Vivian Prouty
on 1/26/10 5:40 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Thank you so much Rachel.   I pray for your sister also.   I have been told it is extremely difficult to overcome the addiction.    My son and family need all the prayers that we can get !!

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active