Happy Thursday!

Cathy B.
on 1/20/10 11:09 pm - Statham, GA
Greetings all! 

To Kristi:  It was great to meet you last night!!  I'm so excited for your surgery next week.  Please post as soon as you're up to it and let us know how you're doing!

To Maria:  Thanks for facilitating last night.  I'm excited for your new adventure as an advocate.  I know you will be TERRIFFIC at it!!  You have such a sweet disposition and it's obvious you have much knowledge and passion about the subject.  I look forward to learning and hearing more from you!!!

I called the other psyche office, and unfortunately, they don't have any earlier appointments than the one I already have at the end of February.  Other posters here have given me fair warning that it's a hurry-up-and-wait roller coaster ride.  I'm disappointed that it's looking like I won't get a date until April, at the earliest, which probably means May.  :-(  Oh well, I'll try to put that time to good use and learn all I can, keep attending the support group meetings, and be as educated as I can be for when my Big Day finally arrives!!!

To anyone considering surgery, I encourage you to find a WLS support group and attend the meetings.  I've met some wonderful people, (got turned on to OH in the process), and the information you pick up is priceless. 

Thanks again, Maria and Kristi for a great meeting last night.  There were six of us patients in attendance.  Hopefully the group will continue to grow.  Happy Thursday, everybody!
CathyB
Surgery date:  May 4, 2010!! 

MARIA F.
on 1/21/10 9:58 am - Athens, GA
Thanks so much for the compements! It was a great meeting. I enjoyed exchanging info with all of you.

As far as the psych eval.............How far are u willing to drive? I realize that the drs. in the area are booked up but it is possible u might be able to get a much sooner apt. in the Atl. are. Might be worth the drive!

Keep me updated.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active